Head of New Business & Marketing
We’re looking for a Head of New Business & Marketing to help us develop a world-class roster of Changemaker clients.
Reporting into the Founding Partners, you’ll be responsible for implementing the agency’s new business and marketing strategy as we look to grow across categories and territories.
- Working with the senior management team to define the Ragged Edge new business strategy in line with our ‘Branding Changemakers’ proposition
- Identifying key priorities and opportunities including categories and key territories
- Working with the senior management team and our PR agency to define, develop and execute strategically led marketing campaigns, content and new business tools
- Initiating and developing relationships within the industry and amongst target clients
- Managing and developing our internal CRM database
- Managing inbound enquiries
- Leading the management of tender preparation for new business opportunities and producing and presenting new business proposals
- Gathering and reporting back on post-tender analysis
We’re looking for a Head of New Business & Marketing at the top of their game. To be considered you’ll need:
- Experience initiating and securing high profile client wins across a range of sectors, categories and – ideally – territories
- To have worked at a branding agency, and to understand the unique requirements of working at a medium sized, independent agency
- To have established your own network of contacts within the creative community
- The ability to combine a strategic approach with a can-do attitude
- To speak and write brilliantly
- A collaborative working style. Ragged Edge is an ego-free environment
- To love what you do. We really care about the work, and the people doing the work. We want someone who feels the same way
How to apply
Please send us an email with the subject line ‘Head of New Business & Marketing Role’ and a PDF of your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.