We are looking for an Office Executive to help with the organisation and smooth-running of the day-to-day of our busy studio in Farringdon. This opportunity is ideal for someone with PA/admin/office experience looking to progress and work in a varied role.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, proactive, friendly and reliable individual able to support in a variety of studio tasks. The studio is lively and fast-paced so you’ll need a good sense of humour and a work ethic in line with our ambition to maintain a world-class service. In addition you’ll need:
- At least 6 months experience working within a creative office environment
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac software, MS Office and G-Suite
- A quick learner with an outgoing and engaging personality
- Meeting room and diary management
- First point of contact for all visitors to Ragged Edge
- Switchboard and reception management
- Managing postal correspondence
- Managing stock and supplies
- Event planning support
- Maintaining and managing office systems as required
- Occasional support of senior team
Temporary contract with potential to go permanent.
How to apply
We offer a great working environment with a friendly, supportive and collaborative culture.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Office Executive Role’ and tell us a bit about yourself.