We’re looking for a Senior Strategist to help provide the strategic rigour and creative inspiration to fuel our world-class branding offer.
Reporting into our Strategy Director, you’ll help deliver and develop our ‘Branding with Substance’ proposition.
You’ll need to provide strategic consultancy in consumer insight and trends, Brand Strategy, Brand Positioning, Brand Planning, and Innovation. We seek to create brands that work in the real world, so you’ll also need to be comfortable thinking beyond Brand Planning towards Implementation and Activation Strategy.
- Develop and deliver creative strategy that articulates meaningful and differentiated brand platforms, with support from the Strategy Director
- Conduct brand and market analysis, and define a clear market positioning for clients
- Identify and apply relevant market trends and shifts to inform insights
- Develop and co-create creative, strategically led activation ideas across multiple channels and touch-points
- Participate in and co-facilitate client and colleague workshops
- Inform and inspire the creative team through clear and stimulating briefs, working collaboratively
- Create naming briefs and work collaboratively to deliver effective, meaningful names
- Deliver a world-class, ownable strategy offer for Ragged Edge
We’re looking a strategist at the top of their game who can help us earn and deliver on a world-class reputation. To be considered you’ll need:
- At least 5 years strategy experience, to include agency-side brand planning and creative strategy
- A track record of winning hearts and minds. We’ll want to see examples of emotionally resonant concepts and Brand Ideas rooted in demonstrable strategic truths
- To be able to clearly articulate complex ideas
- To speak and write brilliantly
- A collaborative working style. Ragged Edge is an ego-free environment and we don’t suit precious people
- To love what you do. We really care about the work, and the people doing the work. We want someone who feels the same way