We’re looking for a writer to provide the words to fuel our world-class branding offer.
You’ll work across our portfolio of consumer brands, from household names to ambitious start-ups. And you’ll develop everything from brand ideas and names, right through to copy for a full range of touch-points, on and offline. We want someone who can bring our ‘Branding with Substance’ proposition to life verbally. That means copy with heart, depth and strategic rigour.
- Working with the strategy team throughout the brand positioning process, creating brand concepts and narratives while defining brand frameworks
- Leading naming exercises
- Working with the design team on creative concepts
- Delivering verbal identities, tone of voice guidelines and example applications
- Writing for a full range of touch-points. Everything from ad scripts to websites to menus
- Working with the design, strategy and client service teams to create and deliver compelling presentations, pitches and proposals
- Presenting creative to clients and stakeholders
- Working with the Creative Director to ensure all Ragged Edge copy is world-class
We’re looking for a writer at the top of their game who can help us earn and deliver on a world-class reputation. To be considered you'll need:
- A proven track record of creating copy that has won hearts and minds of consumers. We’ll want to see examples of emotionally resonant brand concepts, brand ideas, names and consumer copy, all clearly rooted in the strategy
- First class communication skills
- A willingness to work both independently and collaboratively in an ego-free environment
- An integrated approach, with a proven ability to adapt to different channels and touch-points
How to apply
Please send us an email with the subject line ‘Senior Writer Role’ and include a PDF of your portfolio.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.