As changemakers, we’re less interested in how things are and more interested in how things could be. So we set ambitious targets to reflect this.
NET ZERO EMISSIONS
To show our commitment to reaching net zero by 2030, we’ve signed the UNFCCC’s Race to Zero pledge. 20 years ahead of the Paris agreement, this requires us to carefully monitor all of our emissions, and make the necessary changes to crucially reduce and offset any we can’t.
We send nothing to landfill and have specific bins which, once disposed of in an environmentally-friendly manner, recycle waste into green energy. In order to continue reducing and ultimately eliminate our waste, we follow a thorough sustainability model:
- Refuse (stop purchasing and accepting)
- Reduce (buying in bulk, reducing quantities and packaging)
- Reuse (provide and encourage reusable options)
- Recycle (as much as possible)
- Rot (composting food and compostable packaging waste)
- Recovery (offsetting as a last resort)
ZERO SINGLE-USE PLASTIC
Plastic’s almost impossible to remove from a studio and, in some cases, can be a durable material that lasts longer and reduces production. But then there’s single-use plastic. Our aim is to eliminate it and consciously choose plastic-free alternatives to achieve the A Plastic Planet Industry Commitment Mark and further accreditation.